Come and See!
A liturgy of Holy Communion especially designed to engage children, especially appropriate for children with special needs. The service is a lively combination of music, prayer, Bible stories, movement and Holy Communion. The essential message of God’s love is presented in a simplified, meaningful way that fosters inclusion and offers a Christian experience of love and acceptance.
- Widest range of behaviors acceptable.
- A 30-minute service. No need for sitting still and keeping quiet.
- Holy Communion with grape juice and gluten-free bread
- Parent(s)/aides/siblings/relatives attend with children
- All participation voluntary, as each child wishes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fellowship after worship
“I can’t count the number of churches where my son and I weren’t welcomed.” Parent, attending these services at St. Andrew’s since its inception in 2010.
For more information:
Phone (201) 768 – 0819
Email Paul Shackford